All services reservations or/and any enquires have to be booked through –
Global Hawk Myanmar Travels & Tours Co., Ltd
Tel : (95-9) 898 470 244, (95-9) 898 470 266.
Office : No.1272/1273, Industry Main Road, 10/34 Quarter, ShwePyiThar Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Once tour itinerary is agreed by company and clients, all booking should be confirmed by email and Customer particulars are needed to fill-in upon confirmation and should be at least 30 days prior to arrival date. We do not guarantee our services for the confirmation, which was received less than 30 days prior to arrival, due to difficulty in flight tickets and hotel reservations.
- After we have received your acceptance of the itinerary, price, and payment procedure, we will make necessary arrangements that normally take about three working days. We will then send to you the confirmation or the availability of the services that you want us to make arrangements.
- Upon confirmation of the tour, advance deposit of 50% tour prices is required in order to keep hotel and flight confirmation. Remaining Balance 50% of tour price should be made “Cash-Upon-Arrival” in United State Dollar (US$). However, this policy may not apply to all the tours and you may be asked to pay Balance 50% of tour price 60 days before arrival.
- Detail of Bank account and procedure will be provided together with Performa invoice in due course.
- Bank transfer exchange rate 4% Surcharge should be composed upon 50% deposit.
- If the client(s) fails to deposit the required amount, the company may treat the booking as being cancelled by the client.
- You cannot expect to change or paid any rumpled, torn bills. Most money changers and travel services do not accept US$100 bill starting with CB… and regarded as counterfeiting. And the old bills (also called small head) published earlier than 1991s are also not accepted. All the hotels, travel agents, transport services, shops, and money changers in Myanmar accept crisp, clean, un-creased bills only preferably that of 1996 series.
- All the rates quoted in the tariff are net cost in US Dollars per person and Global Hawk Myanmar Travels & Tours reserve the right to amend the price with or without prior notice. Based on the unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuation and operator costs, the prices may vary at the time of confirmation. We will provide you the actual quotation and services at the time of booking confirmation.
- Tour prices are include for transfer, domestics air fares, sightseeing, accommodation (double-shared basis), meals in local restaurants/hotels, guide, entrances fees and service as shown in each program. Services shown in each tour itinerary should cover the above mention, if any discrepancy. Services not includes are unspecified tours or meals, passport & visa fees, airport tax, personal and baggage insurance, excess baggage charges, personal expense, porter tips, and services not mentioned in tour itinerary. If a separate single room is required, there will be a single supplement liable.
As the company is dealing with several hotels and transportation or tour services, the company will have to practice the same cancellation policies of such hotels and services.
- For any kinds of cancellation, cancellation charges are calculated from the day written notification is received.
- No cancellation fees for 90 days prior to arrival, full amount will be refund back to you except for the bank transfer charges.
- Within 90 to 60 days prior to arrival 30% of total invoice.
- Within 60 to 45 days prior to arrival 50% of total invoice. Less than 21 days prior to arrival 100% of total invoice.
- Within January, April and December are peak season for Hotel, Flight and Guides.
- We suggest confirmation 45 days prior to arrival within above mention periods.
In such case, the company will try the best to negotiate to get the maximum possible amount of refund. The company will not take any advantages or the administration charges except the actual expenses levied if a cancellation is needed by the client(s).
- Upon commencement of tour, no refund, either in part or full, will be made for unused air tickets, ground transportation, meals and accommodation, or sightseeing tour which are not utilize by customer.
However, Global Hawk Myanmar Travels & Tours will endeavor to find the best possible alternatives in order to maintain the level of quality of arrangements as originally confirmed.
- Flight delay, natural disasters, and local conditions may affect accommodation and routing. Should this occur, Company has reserve the right to provide alternative programs to substitute or rearrange tour elements or switch around programs, if the program shown in itinerary cannot be obtained.
- After we have confirmed your booking by issuing our ‘confirmation invoice’ i.e. the prices for the arrangements in Myanmar, you will be fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any surcharges.
- However, the company reserves the right to alter the price if the company need to do so to reflect the changes in factors relating to the increases in transportation costs such as fuel surcharges for domestic flights, sightseeing/transfer cars, and sightseeing/transfer boats that are beyond the company’s control.
In such case, the company will make fullest endeavor to keep up the original arrangements as agreed upon to the best of its capacity and upon the satisfaction of the client.
All the special requirements that the client may need during the tour must be advised in writing to the company when the client make a booking. The company will attempt to provide the client’s special requirements, however, these cannot always be provided.
If the client has a problem during the tour, the client should inform the relevant local suppliers, or tour leader or local tour guide immediately who will endeavor to put things right. If the client’s complaint cannot be completely resolved locally, the client must wire to Global Hawk Co., Ltd (Yangon office) within 28-days of the completion of the tour.
- It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits and other medical certificates in time as required for the whole of the tour.
Global Hawk Myanmar Travels & Tours shall not be entitled or responsibilities for the refund or reimbursement of tour prices if any clients are refused to entry by authorize party before departure or during the tour for whatever the reason.
Two pieces of baggage not exceeding 20 kilogram per person is allowed. Any lost or damage to baggage are not responsible to the company. However, the company will assist you in making the relevant claims.
- Children between 2 to 12 years old are generally granted a 30% reduction of the tour price, providing that rooms are shared with two adults without an extra bed, or 15% discount if they need an extra bed.
- Above mention are granted only for one child per room and if they require their own room, room charges are same as adult and 30% discount on domestic air fares.
- 25% of adult fare will be charged for infant under 2 years old.
- Although travel insurance is not mandatory, we would highly recommend arranging his/her own insurance with a reputable insurer, with protection for the full duration of the tour, to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, loss of luggage and the expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment of a tour.
- If a client becomes ill, all hospital expenses, doctor’s fees and repatriation costs are the client’s responsibilities and the company shall not be liable for any refund of the tour cost.
- Visas, including transit visas, are the passengers own responsibility. Please ensure you have at least 6 months validity on your passport from the date of your return and that the first name and surname that you provide for your reservation are exactly the same as they appear on your passport. Amendment fees apply to all name changes and sometimes incur cancellation and re-booking fees.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any health requirements for your travel destinations and to ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation
Clients must be aware that our authorized tour leader and representatives may take photographs and files of our clients whilst on any of the tours which the company reserves the right to use such material for any advertising or brochure production without obtaining further consent. The company also reserves the right to use any comments clients make regarding the tours on any questionnaires or complimentary letters, to use in future promotional literature.
The client acknowledges that he/she will provide by Global Hawk Co.,Ltd from time to time with information about the client of a personal nature (personal information). The client consents to Global Hawk Co.,Ltd using any personal information for the purpose of making and completing airline bookings and travel related arrangements on behalf of the client.
All disputes, claims and litigation regarding the services shall first be settled by way of negotiation and mutual understanding. In the event such effort would fail, the contract shall be finally settled by laws and arbitrations of the Union of Myanmar.
Global Hawk Myanmar Travels & Tours Co., Ltd and/or their agents act only as agents for the person or companies, providing accommodation, transport or other service. The Company shall not be responsible for or be liable to any client who commits an illegal or unlawful act in Myanmar and assumes no ability for injury, accident, loss, damages to person or property, delays, transport failure, strikes, war, additional expenses of inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any service provider or by “Force Majeure”, severe weather, acts of God, civil commotion vehicles or industrial disputes and other factors beyond their control.
Global Hawk Myanmar Travels & Tours Co., Ltd reserves the right of modify or reserves the original tour program in the interest of clients. However, Global Hawk Myanmar Travels & Tours Co., Ltd will always make full endeavors to adhere to the original tour programs and arrangements.
© All Right Reserved By Global Hawk Myanmar