Since Myanmar is rich in natural resources, the Elephant is also a treasure of Myanmar. The elephant is not only of great cultural and historical significance if Myanmar, but is also of major economic importance in the country’s timber industry.
For the purpose of promoting ecotourism, The Ministry of Forestry has been working together with The Ministry of Hotel & Tourism.
Myanmar is still relying on natural forests for logging. Myanmar is one of a few countries using elephants for timber logging. This has led in making less damage to the forest eco-system as in the mechanical logging.
Yangon – Bago – Wingabaw Elephant Camp – Yangon
- The Elephant Camp is not focus on demonstration, riding and circus things with our old aged and retired timber elephants.
- Temperature in the summer time is very hot and we do not let our elephants be in the heat for washing in the river, as it is a part of our elephant activities with clients. (11:00 to 15:30 is not the time for elephant washing in summer).
- Recommend bringing insect repellents. Anti-malaria precautions have been taken around our camp area.
- All safety precautions with the elephants have been taken. However, we do request you to follow the instruction of our respective escorts who accompany during our visit.
- Transfer & Sightseeing with Private A/C coach or car
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- English Speaking Station/Throughout Guide
- 2 bottles of mineral water and one snow towel per day will be provided
- Any other item not mentioned in above service
Tour price is USD 00.00 per person. (Based on Double Sharing for 2 pax)
Please feel free to contact us for any inquiry by clicking.
Please feel free to contact us for
any inquiry by clicking.
© All Right Reserved By Global Hawk Myanmar