- 4 nights’ accommodation with Breakfast (DBL sharing)
- Transfer & Sightseeing with Private A/C coach or car
- Domestic airfares
- CBT Program Fees @ Panpet, Daw Ta Ma Gyi, Htay Kho (inclusive of visiting home & local village guide fees)
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- English Speaking Station/Throughout Guide
- Welcomed gift with postcard and a traditional souvenir on your arrival.
- 2 bottles of mineral water and one snow towel per day will be provided
- Visa Fees
- International flight fare and airport tax
- Drinks, Tips, Personal expenses, and Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned in the above service
Tour price is USD 00.00 per person. (Based on Double Sharing for 2 pax)
Please travel gently in Htay Kho
Htay Kho village is not a tourist village. The people are farmers, who still live a very traditional life, quite removed from the rest of the world. They offer simple tourism service in order to share their unique culture with visitors and to earn useful additional income.
At the moment, the people of Htay Kho are new to tourism. Services may be slow, and not perfect. Please be patient and encouraging to the local people. This will help them to gain experience and gradually improve their skills in welcoming visitors. Please listen to your local guide, and follow their advice about how to travel respectfully in the village. As a rule, visitors should keep shoulders covered and avoid short or revealing clothing.
Also, please try to make friends with people before taking photos. We recommend to ask questions and show interest in your hosts and their way of life. Villagers may ask you about your family, work, or home country. Your guides will help you to translate.
Please feel free to contact us for any inquiry by clicking.
Please feel free to contact us for
any inquiry by clicking.
© All Right Reserved By Global Hawk Myanmar